If you are searching for a third-party app store to download unique apps and games that are not available on the default app stores, TweakBox is the best fit for you. Here in this guide, we intend to discuss all you need to know about TweakBox Download.
What is TweakBox?
TweakBox is an unofficial app store designed for iOS devices. It is a third-party app store that brings various third-party apps, tweaks, games, add-ons, modded apps, ++ apps, etc. It is one of the best alternatives to the default App Store. And it is a famous alternative to both Cydia and AppValley as well.
How to Download TweakBox on iPhone/ iPad/ iPod Touch
- Visit the TweakBox official website and tap on the Download button and then tap on Allow.
- After that, tap on the Install option which is on the next screen.
- If you are asked for your passcode, type it and wait.
- Tap Install > Done respectively.
- Go to the home screen of your device and you will see the TweakBox app icon there.
TweakBox for Android
TweaksBox is only compatible with iOS smart devices. You cannot download it on any Android smartphone, phablet, or tablet. However, if you want to download third-party apps on your Android device, you can try a TweakBox alternative for Android.
How to Use TweakBox iOS
- Tap on the TweakBox app icon from your device’s home screen and tap on it to launch the app.
- You will see a menu bar now, so select the “Apps” button and tap on it.
- Then there will be a list of categories displayed on the screen. Go to the one you want to download.
- Tap on the Install button and follow the given instructions on the screen to download and install your favorite apps from the TweakBox app store.
- If any case you get the “Untrusted Developer” message, then Trust the developer.
How to Download TweakBox on Windows/ Mac PC
- Go to the Nox Player official website and download it. Then install the Nox software on your PC.
- Download TweakBox on your PC from its official website.
- When it is done downloading the app, right-click on the app file so that a pop-up menu will appear.
- Select ‘Open with Nox Player’.
- Then the emulator will automatically install TweakBox on your Windows 10/8 & 8.1/7/XP/Mac PC.