After downloading and installing an iOS third-party app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, you need to trust that app manually to launch it. It is indispensable with enterprise apps that are made by an employer for internal use. So if you download AppValley iOS on your iDevice, you must trust it before using. Furthermore, you also have to trust third-party apps that you download from the AppValley app store. So here is how to trust AppValley apps.
- Download and install the third-party app you want from the AppValley app store.
- After that, here is how to trust AppValley apps you downloaded.
- Go to Settings > General > Profiles.
- Select the downloaded app profile and click the Trust button. Then click Trust once more.
- Now go back to the homescreen and try to use the app. It will work now.